Manchester Camera club wins First place in the PSA Large monochrome print division for the 2013-14 year. ¬†Congratulations to all who entered to make this happen.
We also had several prints that were (re)submitted for the “Print of the year” competition. ¬†We have three Individual awards from that competition:
- Bass Harbor – Joe Drapeau – Bronze in Large Monochrome
- Snowy Egret #2 – Dick Hudnall – Honorable mention in Creative
- White House Caucus – Joe Drapeau – Honorable mention Small color
Congratulations to Joe and Dick for this wonderful result!
PSA 2nd round results are in and Manchester Camera Club has done well in this competition. The following prints received recognition:
- Bass Harbor – Joe Drapeau: 1st place in large monochrome division (25 points)
- Dahlia Center – Karen Hudnall: 3rd place in large monochome division (23 points)
- North Dakota Fall – Dick Hudnall: Honorable mention in small monochrome division (23 points)
Manchester is leading in the Large Monochrome division with a cumulative score of 166! We are just 10 points behind the leader in the Large Color division. Congratulations to all who participated.
Dahlia Center – Karen Hudnall
Manchester Camera Club’s full results are available here: PSA round 2 results
The club standings for the year are available here: Club Standings By Rank
Manchester Camera Club wins First Place in PSA’s Large Color Prints! This is the cumulative score for all the International Club Print Competitions conducted in the 2012-2013 season.
Congratulations to all members that participated in these competitions and well done!!!
PSA Honors Award and Honorable Mentions!
Congratulations to the Peter Moore, Abby Krim and Joe Drapeau for their excellent showing in the third round of PSA’s Projected Images Division (PID):
Peter Moore – Honors Award
Gazebo With Trees
Abby Krim – Honorable Mention
Joe Drapeau – Honorable Mention